UNWIRED LOGIC Commitment to Data Privacy Protection
Through our Site, UNWIRED LOGIC will not collect any personal data about you, e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address (“Personal Information”), unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it (e.g. by registration, survey), respectively, provide your consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations. On any page that collects Personal Information, we will specifically describe what information is required to provide you with the product or service, enter you in the promotion you have requested, or respond to your inquiry or comment.
Purpose of Using Personal Information; Sharing
When you do provide us with Personal Information, we usually use it to respond to your inquiry, process your order or provide you access to specific information or offers. Also, to support our existing or potential customer relationship with you:
- we may store and process personal data (on our own or via a third party on -our behalf) and share it with our worldwide affiliates to better understand your business needs and how we can improve our products and services; or
- we (or a third party on our behalf) may use personal data to contact you about an UNWIRED LOGIC offer in support of your business needs or to conduct online surveys to understand better our customers’ needs.
- we may match specific and/or aggregated Personal Information with third party data to provide you with product and content offerings that interest you and improve our advertising and marketing efforts. UNWIRED LOGIC also may disclose aggregated user statistics to describe our services to potential advertisers, partners, other third parties, our affiliate companies, and for other lawful purposes.
- we may send communication to you related to products and services that might interest you. While we believe these services will enhance your experience at our Site, you will always be able to opt out from receiving these communications, either by specifically opting out of these services or by deleting your profile from our database. Please refer to “Opting-Out” for further reference.
- We have today, and will in the future have, arrangements with third party service providers, such as credit card processors, shipping companies and fulfillment services. When you sign up for a service we offer on the Site, we may be required to share Personal Information with that service provider to provide the service. These third-party providers are required to comply with this policy and protect your information in the same way we do. They are not permitted to retain or use Personal Information for any purpose unrelated to providing the service.
We do not sell or otherwise market your Personal Information to third parties, except to UNWIRED LOGIC affiliates, to service providers as described above, or as set forth below under “Purpose Limitation”. Other than information voluntarily disclosed, our Site is not currently configured to allow collection of personally identifiable information over time and across different Sites about an individual consumer’s online activities.
UNWIRED LOGIC will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes described herein and/ or disclosed to you, unless the collection, use, or disclosure:
- is for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for, which the personal data was collected,
- is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you,
- is required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities,
- is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense,
- is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on UNWIRED LOGIC information technology systems.
Communications or Utilization Data
Through your use of telecommunications services to access our Site, your communications data (e.g. Internet protocol address) or utilization data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to personal data. To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
Non-Personal Data Collected Automatically
When you access our Site, we may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the Site from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the Site, pages viewed, IP address, location of your computer). We may use this data and share it with our worldwide affiliates or third parties on our behalf to monitor the attractiveness of our Site and improve their performance or content, as well as to tailor content for you.
“Cookies” – Information Stored Automatically on Your Computer or Device
When you view one of our Site, we may store some data on your computer or device in the form of a “cookie” to automatically recognize your computer or device next time you visit. Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, by allowing us to tailor a Site to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your device or computer hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
UNWIRED LOGIC will not knowingly collect personal data from children without insisting that they seek prior parental consent if required by applicable law. We will only use or disclose personal data about a child to the extent permitted by law, to seek parental consent pursuant to local law and regulations or to protect a child. The definition of “child” or “children” should consider applicable laws as well as national and regional cultural customs.
Do Not Track
Currently UNWIRED LOGIC Site does not recognize “Do Not Track” browser signals.
We respect your privacy and ability to choose whether to share information with us and any third party. You may choose to “opt-out” of sharing Personal Information in several ways. When choosing to use certain features or services on the Site, you can choose whether to share optional Personal Information in connection with the feature or service. If you receive communications from us that you prefer not to receive, you may opt out from receiving these communications, by modifying the contact options in your registration profile.
You may “opt-out” altogether from providing Personal Information to us by not registering on the Site and thereby not providing Personal Information. You may also choose later to have your name removed from our database by clicking on the Opt-Out/Unsubscribe link contained within Email communications or by sending an email to the contact desk as specified below with “unsubscribe” contained in the subject line.
Certain portions of the Site and certain services provided on the Site, however, do require registration to access or use these areas and services. If you choose not to register or provide certain information, these areas will not be accessible to you.
To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, UNWIRED LOGIC uses technical and organizational security measures.
Links to Other Sites
UNWIRED LOGIC Sites contain links to other Sites. UNWIRED LOGIC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Sites.
Questions and Comments
UNWIRED LOGIC will respond to reasonable requests to review your personal data and to correct, amend or delete any inaccuracies. If you have any questions or comments about the UNWIRED LOGIC Data Privacy Protection Policy (e.g. to review and update your personal data), please send an e-mail to the contact desk specified below and send us your questions and feedback.
Effective Date and Changes