Zendesk Sell, formerly known as Base CRM, is one of the best things you can do for your sales team—especially if you already use Zendesk, but even if you don’t. This lead management software provides you with all the tools you need to engage customers and turn your leads into sales.
WHAT IS ZENDESK SELL?
Zendesk Sell is a customer relationship management (CRM) system, designed to help your sales team streamline their processes, track their contacts, result in an increase in sales, and more!
This product, just one of many in the Zendesk Suite, offers basic CRM software functionality—including account management, contact management, and the ability to track emails, calls, and texts.
This is super helpful, so each team member can see the interactions every other team member has had within the app. With email tracking, you can even see if the recipient read it or clicked on the links.
WHO IS ZENDESK SELL (BASE CRM) FOR?
Zendesk Sell is for businesses in three categories:
- Existing Zendesk users (such as Zendesk Support). Zendesk Sell fits nicely into the existing Zendesk suite.
- Businesses who want to merge their sales team and support team systems without having to deal with external IT.
- Companies with simple CRM requirements and non-complicated sales cycles.
The simple, yet customizable, Zendesk CRM homepage and easy report features make Zendesk Sell easy to use for anyone, whether or not they have used a CRM before.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH ZENDESK SELL?
Zendesk Sell is loaded with features to benefit sales teams and operations teams alike. Zendesk markets Sell as your “sales sidekick” that
- Keeps track of your conversations—by phone, email, text, or other apps that can easily be integrated.
- Alerts you when it’s time for the next contact—so you’ll never miss a chance to connect with a potential customer.
- Keeps an eye on your sales pipeline—with customizable charts, best practices, and workflows, you’ll be able to see where the productivity happens at the press of a button.
With this tool, you can customize forms, track documentation, manage your pipeline, and even work offline. With the Zendesk Sell app, you can stay connected all day and even make calls directly from the app.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ZENDESK SELL?
One of the things businesses love about Zendesk Sell is the ability to track interactions in real-time and share that information across a sales team and up to leadership.
No more keeping notes on a separate app in your phone, documenting in multiple places, or having to email your boss at the end of the day with your productivity.
It’s all live, it’s all real-time, and it’s all easily accessible.
You can make calls directly from the app on your phone, and you can type information into a laptop. Zendesk Sell works across platforms and even integrates with other apps, to make your life easier and your business more productive.
The developers understand that the less time you spend fussing with your software, the more time you can spend making sales and growing your business.
Ultimately, Zendesk Sell is all about serving your customers well. The more you know about them and understand your customers individually, the more they will feel cared-for, and the more likely you are to make a sale.
Zendesk Sell was created with that end in mind, so that you can care for your customers and serve their needs better than anyone else around.
WHAT KINDS OF PLANS ARE AVAILABLE?
As with most CRMs, there are different plans available with different levels of accessibility and functionality. Right now, the Zendesk Sell (formerly Base CRM) price varies based on following plans:
- Team – online and mobile for up to 3 users. Offers basic reporting features.
- Professional – online and mobile with unlimited user limit. Offers bulk emails, email templates, sales goals, API, and integrations.
- Enterprise – everything listed above, plus customized notifications, role-based permissions, and advanced call features.
- Elite – everything listed above with even more reporting capabilities, more integrations, more API, and lead/deal scoring.
The plans can be charged monthly or annually, so be sure to choose the payment method that will be most cost-effective for your business.
You also should have everyone in your business on the same plan; you are not able to have the sales team on one plan and the leadership team on a different plan, for instance.
HOW CAN WE IMPLEMENT THIS CRM?
Unwired Logic is a Zendesk Certified Solution Provider, and a Zendesk Certified Master Implementation Partner. They are very experienced with Zendesk implementation and would love to talk to you about Zendesk Sell integration or any other Zendesk offering.
To get started with this CRM, schedule a free consultation with Unwired Logic today!