Unwired Logic is a project management and consulting company for all things technology. We are a young and aggressive company looking for an energetic person who is either a project manager or wants to get into project management. We offer on the job training as well as coaching and mentoring.
- Project management including timeline
- Project scope management
- Vendor management
- Budget control
- Collaborate with customer to understand requirements
- Creating business values and deliver as defined with business partner
- Issues and risk management
- Quality management
- Solution minded
- Ability to make decision
- Ability to solve issues
- Pay attention to details
- Intellectual curiosity
- Knowledge of project management
- 2+ years working experience (preferably as a project manager)
- Ability to own and drive projects
- Ability to run multiple projects in parallel
- Native Japanese
- Business level English (TOEIC 800+)
Why Work With Us?
Why work for some large corporation where you are just another cog in a wheel. We give you the freedom to excel and really expand your career. We value people who can “get ‘er done” but and the same time “know how to have fun”. These 2 concepts are baked into our core values.